We can say that the M.I. based Evaluation Report is a mirror!
The individual’s personality as a whole is evaluated based on the responses to the numerous questions, and we can identify the following:
- Personality, Maturity, Self-Sufficiency
These qualities reflect the basic development of any personality and the ability to face up to life’s twists and turns.
- Level of Mental Health, Competitiveness, Positivity, and Challenge Areas
These are the qualities that matter much in our professional life, be it a student or an adult engaged in a job or profession or a home-maker.
- Inherent-inborn Skills, Creativity, Thinking style, Learning style
This is who you are! How do you best learn? How do you think? How creative and innovative you are, and your inborn skillsets.
- Numerical ability, Language skills, Artistic ability, Music ability, and tendency for physical activity
Quite different from personality, these are the various abilities useful in the modern world. Identification of each shows the potential for developing these inborn abilities into a successful and paying career.
- Scholastic Intelligence as well as strength in Multiple Intelligences
Scholastic or Cognitive intelligence levels define your ability to perceive from or make sense of any information available, and use it to your benefit. The higher the cognition, higher the ability to grasp the situation and devise your response to it.