Many workplace and employment surveys show that globally, a whopping 60% people are in the wrong jobs! This is true in India also. Being in the wrong job is stressful. In fact this statistic is the main reason for a large amount of stress and stress-related illnesses as well as lifestyle diseases around the world, and increasingly in India also.
So why are they in the wrong job? Largely due to the choice of a career or work-area which is not appropriate. One should work or be employed in a sector, or career work-area which is suitable to each one’s unique personality. Pure logic dictates that you will be most successful in a career or work-area which is in your strength-zone.
Many people would like to learn the answers to these questions:
- What is hampering their progress?
- Which are their challenge areas?
- How can these challenges be addressed?
But more than finding the answers to these challenges, they should be able to
- Identify their natural strength zone, and innate skills and capabilities
- Develop the skills available in their strength zones
- Identify the career path where they will get the most success, happiness and improved life.
This is UTKRANTI’s mission: Provide the facility for needy persons to understand themselves, develop their strengths and address their challenges. UTKRANTI will help people to better understand their strengths, provide training to leverage these strengths and resolve challenges if any, using Positive Psychology as well as alternative traditional Indian therapies, at multiple locations across the country.