The person’s personality as a whole is evaluated based on the responses to the numerous questions, and from the report generated at the end of the test, we can identify the person’s
- Personality, Maturity, Self-Sufficiency
- Level of Mental Health, Competitiveness, Positivity, and Challenge Areas
- Inherent-inborn Skills, Creativity, Thinking Style, Learning Style
- Numerical Ability, Language skills, Artistic ability, Music ability, and tendency for physical activity
- We can also learn the Scholastic Intelligence as well as strength in Multiple Intelligences
All of this information makes it easier for our psychologists to recommend the optimum career choices and therefore the optimum route of further education.