To be successful in any career some specific qualities are necessary. We need to learn and measure the individual’s:
- Scholastic Intelligence
- Learning style
- Leadership qualities
- Multiple Intelligences
The way to measure the above qualities in any individual is a scientific Psychometric Evaluation Test based on the individual’s own inputs. Along with a complete report of all of the above, we are able to give you recommendations of the optimum 3 career-sectors for each individual, as well as the stream for higher studies.
Our computerised test involves approx. 500 strategic questions which elicit the innermost responses from the individual. The test is administered in the optimum ambience and time frame, so that we get the accurate answers to the questions and derive an accurate profile.
The Multiple Intelligence based report generated at the end of our Psychometric Assessment helps to understand:
- What subject is she or he naturally attracted to?
- What is the individual able to assimilate fastest or learn with speed?
- Does she or he think about things differently, innovatively?
- What is her or his level of numerical ability?
- Can she or he visualise anything just on the basis of some information?
- How does she or he correlate various items of information?